Hi loves! Its the last day of the year and it means, its time to share my top 10 most read posts in 2016 :)
- Ontic Minerals Pearl Highlighter (review) - its the first product I have tried from the brand and I just loved it. Its a beautiful highlighter and is perfect for day to day wear.
- Earth Kiss Clean Up Mud Mask (review) - is one time use and is perfect to take with me when traveling. I really do love their masks :) So handy to have!
- Korres Pomegranate Moisturizing Cream-Gel (review) - is perfect for oily skin. I used it this summer it was great, definetly something I'll repurchase next summer ;)
- Ontic Minerals Mineral Eyeshadows in E24 Mamma Cholly and E38 Best Friends Forever (review) - these are so pigmented shadows and its easy to use. I just love the formula and how easy it is to blend these out.
- Aïcha Anti-Agin Cream (review) - is a wonderful cream and I love to use it also as my primer. It sinks into the skin fast, hydrates it well, but leaves the skin looking matte.
- Gaia Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Brown Sugar (review) - is a gorgeous shimmery shade. I love how pretty it looks allover the lid and I also have been using it as a highlighter.
- Peony Pink Glow Luminizing Stick (review) - is a cream highlighter, which looks beautiful on cheek bones. Its easy to blend it out and it looks absolutely beautiful!
- Joik Bronzing Dry Bodyoil (review) - is a gorgeous product! It gives the skin lovely glow and does bit of bronzing. It is my most used product on summer!
- Starskin Hydrating Bio-Cellulose Second Skin Facial Mask (review) - is perfect for day's when my skin needs extra hydration and these kind of masks are also great for traveling.
- Olivia Beauty & Olive Tree Shower Gel (review) - is so gentle to the skin. I absolutely love it and I need to pick up some more, because this shower gel doesn't dry out my skin.
This is it for this post :) I do hope you enjoyed taking look of my most read posts in 2016. I love to read these kind of posts and also put together. This is the fist this kind of post for this blog, but I did one for my other blog last year, which you can check out here.
Happy New Years Eve!